- "The Rat King Scattered" novella forthcoming from Ploughshares as a part of their Solos series, 2020.
- "Good Luck Ward" forthcoming from Humber Literary Review, June 2019.
- "The Elm Bark Beetles of Morrow Lane" forthcoming from Platypus Press’s shorts series, June 2019.
- "Pathetic Fallacy" forthcoming on Hobart, May 2019.
- "Coven Covets Boy" in Issue 43 of The Puritan, February 2019.
- "My Merlin" in wildness's August 2018 issue. (Nominated by the editors for Best American Short Stories.)
- "Going Toward Gadd" in Black Warrior Review's 44.2 Spring/Summer 2018 issue. Read the full story here and an interview about this story here.
- "Notes for My Biography of Wade Owens" in PRISM International's 55.4 Summer 2017 issue. (Nominated by the editors for The Writers' Trust's Journey Prize.)
- "Dumb House" in Humber Literary Review's Mental Health Issue (Issue #6, Fall + Winter 2016/17).
- The Machete Tourist, knife | fork | book, March 2018.
- "Hale-Bopp," in The Malahat Review's Winter 2018 (Queer Perspectives) Issue (#205). Check out an interview with me about the poem here.
- "C?O?M?M?U?N?I?T?Y," in Issue 40 of The Puritan, March 2018.
- "Clearing Snow," on TSR: Online, December 2017.
- "Split/" in A Portrait in Blues, an anthology of identity, of gender, of bodies from Platypus Press, November 2017.
- Two poems in Nat. Brut, Issue Nine, 2017.