- The Machete Tourist, poetry chapbook with k | f | b, forthcoming March 2018
- "Going Towards Gadd" forthcoming in Black Warrior Review's 44.2 Spring 2018 issue.
- "My Sister, Rapunzel" in Bad Pony Magazine, October 2017 Issue. Read it here.
- "Notes for My Biography of Wade Owens" in PRISM international's 55.4 Summer 2017 issue.
- "Dumb House" in Humber Literary Review's Mental Health Issue (Issue #6, Fall + Winter 2016/17).
- "Dancing On My Own" in Matrix Magazine's Mad Pride Issue (November 2016).
- "Queen Sized Bed" in I still have yr jorts: a zine about things that we lose and leave behind, by Hanna Bee (September 2016).
- "The Many Lakes of Algonquin" in The Southampton Review's Summer/Fall 2016 Issue.
- "Eggs" in the Los Angeles Review of Books's Summer 2015 Issue.
- "Keep Your Pants On" in The Shadow Over Portage & Main, an anthology of weird fiction by Winnipeg Writers (Enfield & Wizenty, April 2016).
- Two short stories in rip/torn's DIY Issue (#4).
- "Clearing Snow," on TSR: Online, December 2017.
- "Split/" in A Portrait in Blues, an anthology of identity, of gender, of bodies (Platypus Press, forthcoming November 2017).
- Two poems in Nat. Brut, Issue Nine, 2017.
- "Limp Wrists,"on Plenitude Magazine, 2016.
- "Upon Realizing That I Am A Beckett Character," featured on Matrix Magazine's website, 2015.
- Two poems in The Southampton Review's Spring 2015 Issue. Read "A Diasporic Population in Southampton, New York" here.
- Three poems on Lemon Hound as a part of their New Winnipeg Poet Folio.
- "Opened Ground: An Elegy for Heaney" in Contemporary Verse 2's Winter 2015 Issue.
- "The Stray" in the Geez Magazine's Winter 2014 Issue.
BOOK REVIEWS & INTERVIEWS
AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS & RESIDENCIES
- Incoming Artist in Residence at The Watermill Center, November-December 2018.
- Finalist for Black Warrior Review's Fiction Contest (2017).
- Shortlisted for Matrix Magazine's Lit POP Award for fiction (2016).
- Finalist for Epiphany Magazine's Chapbook Contest (Poetry, 2015).
- Finalist for Yemassee Magazine's William Richey Short Fiction Contest (2015).
- Awarded Jody Donahue Poetry Prize (2015).
- Finalist for TSR: The Southampton Review's Comic Fiction Prize (2014).
- Awarded Anne Szumigalski Scholarship (2014).
- Awarded The Hirsch Memorial Scholarship for Creative Writing (2013).
- Awarded Dallas Taylor Memorial Prize for Excellence in Creative Writing (2011).
- Bachelors in English (Honours), University of Manitoba, 2009-2014.
- MFA in Creative Writing: Fiction (Thesis committee: Susan Scarf Merrell, Meg Wolitzer, Sara Majka), Stony Brook Southampton, 2014-2017.
MENTORSHIP & WORKSHOPS
- Sheldon Oberman Mentorship Program under Jennifer Still, Manitoba Writers Guild, Jan 2014-June 2014.
- Sage Hill Writing Experience, Emerging Writer Workshop with Merilyn Simonds and Wayne Grady, July 2014.
- 5 Day Poetry Workshop with Ken Babstock, at Al Purdy A-Frame, August 2015.