- "My Merlin" forthcoming in wildness's August 2018 issue.
- "Going Toward Gadd" in Black Warrior Review's 44.2 Spring/Summer 2018 issue. Read an interview with BWR about this story here!
- "My Sister, Rapunzel" in Bad Pony Magazine, October 2017 Issue. Read it here.
- "Notes for My Biography of Wade Owens" in PRISM international's 55.4 Summer 2017 issue. (This story was also chosen by PRISM international as their nominee for the 2018 Writers' Trust Journey Prize)
- "Dumb House" in Humber Literary Review's Mental Health Issue (Issue #6, Fall + Winter 2016/17).
- "Dancing On My Own" in Matrix Magazine's Mad Pride Issue, edited by Roxanna Bennett (November 2016).
- "Queen Sized Bed" in I still have yr jorts: a zine about things that we lose and leave behind, by Hanna Bee (September 2016).
- "The Many Lakes of Algonquin" in The Southampton Review's Summer/Fall 2016 Issue.
- "Eggs" in the Los Angeles Review of Books's Summer 2015 Issue.
- "Keep Your Pants On" in The Shadow Over Portage & Main, an anthology of weird fiction by Winnipeg Writers (Enfield & Wizenty, April 2016).
- Two short stories in rip/torn's DIY Issue (#4).
- "C?O?M?M?U?N?I?T?Y," in Issue 40 of The Puritan, March 2018.
- "Clearing Snow," on TSR: Online, December 2017.
- "Split/" in A Portrait in Blues, an anthology of identity, of gender, of bodies from Platypus Press, November 2017.
- Two poems in Nat. Brut, Issue Nine, 2017.
- "Limp Wrists,"on Plenitude Magazine, 2016.
- "Upon Realizing That I Am A Beckett Character," featured on Matrix Magazine by Roxanna Bennett, 2015.
- Two poems in The Southampton Review's Spring 2015 Issue.
- Three poems on Lemon Hound as a part of their New Winnipeg Poet Folio.
- "Opened Ground: An Elegy for Heaney" in Contemporary Verse 2's Winter 2015 Issue.
- "The Stray" in the Geez Magazine's Winter 2014 Issue.
AWARDS & HONORS
- "Notes for My Biography of Wade Owens" chosen by PRISM international as their nominee for the 2018 Writers' Trust Journey Prize.
- Incoming Artist in Residence at The Watermill Center, November-December 2018.
- Recipient of a Research and Create Grant from the Canada Council for the Arts (2018).
- Finalist for Black Warrior Review's Fiction Contest (2017).
- Shortlisted for Matrix Magazine's Lit POP Award for fiction (2016).
- Finalist for Epiphany Magazine's Chapbook Contest (Poetry, 2015).
- Finalist for Yemassee Magazine's William Richey Short Fiction Contest (2015).
- Awarded Jody Donahue Poetry Prize (2015).
- Finalist for TSR: The Southampton Review's Comic Fiction Prize (2014).
- Awarded Anne Szumigalski Scholarship (2014).
- Awarded The Hirsch Memorial Scholarship for Creative Writing (2013).
- Awarded Dallas Taylor Memorial Prize for Excellence in Creative Writing (2011).
BOOK REVIEWS & INTERVIEWS
EDUCATION, MENTORSHIP & WORKSHOPS
- MFA in Creative Writing: Fiction (Thesis committee: Susan Scarf Merrell, Meg Wolitzer, Sara Majka), Stony Brook Southampton, 2014-2017.
- Sage Hill Writing Experience, Emerging Writer Workshop with Merilyn Simonds and Wayne Grady, July 2014.
- Sheldon Oberman Mentorship Program under Jennifer Still, Manitoba Writers Guild, Jan 2014-June 2014.
- Bachelors in English (Honours), University of Manitoba, 2009-2014.